Despite experiencing a severe decline in the popularity of computer systems since the advent of laptops, there are still a lot of people who swear by it. The reason is that computer systems are entirely equipped and make for super speedy work machines that are unbeatable in service.
There are a variety of factors to choose from while opting for a desk. You never need to replace a CP or its batteries since the system holds for a superb and power packed performance each time, unfailingly. Inexpensive mini PCs can be used to stream content via Netflix and PLEX. You can even buy a server PC or several if you are looking for something cheap and functional.
The best brands are as follows:
- Apple iMac with 5K retina display: The USP of MacBook has always been its functionality and essentialism. It always keeps in mind about what you need, thus combining easy to use hardware with the famed accessibility of IOS system. A built-in screen and speakers along with wireless networking makes the apple iMac an ideal system to work on and be completely productive with.
- Dell Inspiron 3000: A slim mini tower which is a great performer. They aren’t that small but are pretty compact and don’t tend to take much of space. It is surprisingly powerful. It has a black design and silver trim. Dell has taken quite an effort to take up the standard PC details a notch up, thus delivering speed, functionality and design in one package. These white floating desk suggested here are also good option for you.
- Asus K31ADE: A compact desk top machine for everyday computing. Asus offers a wide variety of computer systems for different users and people. The K31 desk top towers in particular describe the computer system as everything you need for daily computing. Other configurations include discrete graphic cards from Nvidia and AMD, along with USB-C for increased data transfer rates. Sauder Harbor computer desk can be one of the best computer desks we have came across.
- Acer Revo One RL85: Smart and sleek designed with plenty of storage and a fairly strong performance. You can share this PC with the entire household because of its superior functionality and design. Though it doesn’t have the most powerful processor in the market, don’t underestimate its versatility. The Revo One packs a 2 TB hard drive in case you’re worried about the storage space, and you don’t need to be in this scenario. It has a built-in wireless card which means that there is no need to configure it in your entire house’s network wiring. You can just place it under the TV or wherever else you wish.
- HP Pavilion Mini: It has a nice design with small footprints, and limited upgrades. If you don’t want a complete computer software at your service, and if you don’t want the extra weight- the HP Pavilion Mini is ideal for work use. It is faster than most other mini computers and has a lot of storage space to begin with. It isn’t a bad deal if you need an everyday work companion now and then.
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190: It has a versatile design and enough memory to last for all your important work. If you’re looking for a computer who can pull off the basic needs like email and web browsing, social media, watching videos and word processing, then the Lenovo IdeaCenter is the one for you. As one of the lower costed offerings in the list, it packs a good deal at the price offered. Bang for each buck is Lenovo’s game and it is something which you must appreciate.
- LG Chromebase: Astonishing value for the cost and it has a simple keyboard which is easy to use and functional in kind. Chromebooks are Google’s reaction to cheap laptops. The answer back is something which is both cheap and operational, thus giving all the negative comments a successfully positive reaction. LG devised its Chromebook PC to be an all-affordable machine with a simplistic and fluid design, that doesn’t fail in deliverance or performance. The speakers are built into the display and this further adds to the sophistication of this computer system. It is straightforward and cleverly constructed. The user interface takes some time getting used to, but once that happens, it works well and is something you must consider buying.